Chief Minister Delivery Unit CMDU Balochistan Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Qualification||Middle, Matric, Master, Phd, MA, BCS, MCS, BIT, MIT, DAE, M.Sc, MS|
|Age Required||No limit|
|Location||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|Organization||Chief Minister Delivery Unit CMDU|
|Date of Post||05 November 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||15 November 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Deputy Coordinator IT, Deputy Coordinator GIS, Assistant Coordinator MIS, Assistant Coordinator, Web Developer, App Developer, Assistant Coordinator App Developer, GIS Technician, Assistant Computer Operator, Naib Qasid, Driver, LTV Driver, HTV Driver.
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can send Their one page CV and Application to the registered PO BOX No 365 Quetta
Website : www.dpr.gob.pk
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Who We Are?
An Information Wing of West Pakistan Government was working before 1971. Directorate of Public Relations was established in 1971 and remained part of S&GAD, Home and IT Departments till 2010. Information Department was established as Administrative Department in 2008.
The Directorate of Public Relations Balochistan is catering publicity needs of the Provincial Government in Print and Electronic Media primarily with the aim at educating and informing general public about Government’s initiatives/policies and activities undertaken for the public welfare.