Bolan University of Medical & Health Sciences BUMHS Jobs in Pakistan
|No. of Vacancies||Not Given|
|Age Required||No limit|
|Location||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|Organization||The Bolan University of Medical & Health Sciences|
|Date of Post||09 November 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||15 December 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Anatomy Professor, Physiology Professor, Biochemistry Professor, Pharmacology Professor, Histopathology Professor, Forensic Medicine Professor, Microbiology Professor, Hematology Professor, Chemical Pathology Professor, Dentistry Lecturer, Oral Pathology Lecturer, Oral Biology Lecturer.
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can download the application form from the University website : www.bumhs.edu.pk and send the application form along with CV and their relevant documents to the Registrar Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences Quetta
Telephone No. 081-9213070
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences (BUMHS) Quetta Pakistan would be one of the leading institutions for medical teaching, learning, research and public health.
It would play its leadership role in these areas not only in the province of Balochistan but also at national and international levels.
Our Mission :
BUMHS would prove to be the world class academia producing not only competent undergraduate and postgraduate health care professionals but also medical educationists and research scholars empowered with sound knowledge, skills as well as high calibre attitudes, ethical and moral values.
BUMHS would inculcate in its graduating and qualifying undergraduate and postgraduate health care professionals community oriented self directed learning and professional development qualities to further provide leadership in medical education, research and professional health services.
Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences Quetta would consistently strive to provide a conducive environment of international standards for medical education and research.
It would ensure that it’s constituent, affiliated and attached institutes and hospitals provide quality education and public health services of very high standards. In this endeavour every possible effort would be made to achieve international standards through a continuous process of quality control, monitoring, maintenance and improvement.
BUMHS would conduct high quality assessments and evaluations for achieving goals and objectives.