About Board Of Intermediate Education Karachi :
Board of Intermediate Education Karachi established as a separate entity in 1974 through. The Sindh Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education amendment act No. 20 of 1973.
This Board has the power to organize and regulate and develop and control Intermediate Education. Where the controlling Authority of the Board is the Chief Minister of Sindh. The Chairman is the principal executive and academic officer of the Board. While the Secretary is the in charge of the academic and administrative Sector. And the Controller of Examinations is the In charge of the Examination Sections.
Board Of Intermediate Education Karachi Jobs in Pakistan
|No. of Vacancies||60|
|Experience||3 years,5 years|
|Age Required||18-28 years|
|Job Type||full time|
|Date of Post||18 July 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||31 July 2019|
Name of Posts :
- Mali (04)
- Ground man (04)
- Helper Mali (03)
- Qasid (02)
- Naib Qasid (01)
- Chowkidar (01)
- Sweeper (01)
See Jobs in : Other Government Jobs
Instruction and General Conditions :
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Send all the Documents to the address :
Secretary, Board of Intermediate Education
Bukhtiyar Booth Center, North Nazimabad,Karachi
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image :