|No. of Vacancies
|As per Criteria
|Multan, Punjab, Pakistan
|Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU
|Date of Post
|26 February, 2020
|Last Date of Apply
|15 April, 2020.
Vacant Positions :
- Professor Textile Engineering
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested candidates should send their CV,s / testimonials relevant documents and experience certificates on the given address in Advertisement.
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Job Description :
Get latest Jobs in Pakistan through new advertisement given as “Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan BZU Jobs 2020 Latest” . Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU is an equal opportunity employer is providing great careers to Pakistani Nationals only. The commercial containing Latest Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan BZU Jobs 2020 is published on 26 February, 2020. Interested Pakistani Nationals who have the domicile of relevant district / province & can also approach the educational criteria can apply free of hand. The individuals who have the credentials set by authority such as (Phd) is encouraged to apply. Challenging employment opportunities are being provided to qualified, experienced, competent & committed Male/Female individuals of Pakistan. Careers are available for the tags of ( Professor Textile Engineering). Interested applicants are advised to submit Application Form along with required credentials, CNIC, Domicile & Other relevant/required documents by the closing date 15 April, 2020.