Army Public School APS Jaglot for Principal & Teacher Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Qualification||Matric, Mphil, M.ed, MA, M.Sc|
|Age Required||Max. 40 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Gilgit, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
|Organization||Army Public School APS|
|Date of Post||08 November 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||20 November 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Principal, Teacher, General Teacher, Mali, Gardener.
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates send the application form along with CV and their relevant Documents to the office of Public School Jaglot
Official Website : www.pakistanarmy.gov.pk
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Army Public Schools & Colleges System Secretariat
Army Public Schools and Colleges System Secretariat serves as a central unifying body which ensures uniformity and standardization amongst branches of Army Public Schools and Colleges spread across Pakistan.
The Secretariat provides strategic support to the System in Academic planning, Staff Development and training. Its goal is to develop Army Public Schools & Colleges into a leading education system which is completely standardized and capable of imparting child friendly futuristic learning and quality education at affordable costs.
“Investing in success for all students ”
“Provide exemplary educational programs of international standards that inspire and prepare all students for success in global environment at affordable costs”