Agriculture Livestock & Irrigation Department AJK Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||49|
|Qualification||Primary, Bachelor, Master, DAE, B.E|
|Age Required||21-40 Years|
|Location||Muzaffarabad, AJK, Pakistan|
|Organization||Agriculture Livestock & Irrigation Department|
|Date of Post||02 November 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||20 November 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Water Management Officer, Computer Operator, Accountant, Head Clerk, Sub Engineer, Clerk, Driver, LTV Driver, HTV Driver, Naib Qasid, Watchman, Chowkidar, Rod Man, Sweeper.
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can send the Application and their relevant documents to the officce of Livestock and Dairy Development Department Islamabad NARC,LDDB G
Telephone No. 05822-921250
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Before the creation of this department, all farmer related departments such as Agriculture Extension, Water Management, Soil Fertility, Livestock, Forests and Fisheries were serving separately and the approach of the farmers for the solution of their problems was much difficult. This was very inconvenient for them. After devolution, all these departments/wings are working under Agriculture Department and problems are being solved at the farmers’ door steps. Now, farmers have easy access to EDO, DDO, District Nazim for their grievances.
Following Departments / Wings are working under Agriculture Department:
The major functions of this department are:
Promotion of tree plantation on state and private land
Production of seedlings for supply to the general public and government departments
Establishment of parks for outdoor recreation
Promotion of social forestry in private sector
Environmental protection and bio- diversity conservation
To control the silvi culture and technical operation in the district forests