Livestock & Dairy Development Department Jobs 2021 for Junior Clerk. Latest government Livestock & Dairy Development Department Jobs 2021 for Junior Clerk. This latest advertisement for Livestock & Dairy Development Department Jobs 2021 for Junior Clerk. We has obtained from The Daily Aaj Newspaper on 09 November 2021
|Date of Post||09 November 2021|
|Organization||Livestock & Dairy Development Department|
|Jobs Location||Peshawar, KPK, Pakistan|
|Qualification||Matric, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date to Apply||03 December 2021|
The Department of Livestock and Dairy Development KPK has announced the posts of Veterinary Officer (B-17) and Junior Clerk (B-11). KPK domicile holders including integrated districts are invited to apply on fixed salary as per KPK Project Policy 2008. Development Scheme Community Dairy and Meat Development and under KPK we are against the following vacant project post. Interested candidates who looking in Livestock & Dairy Development Department to read these posts. This is best opportunities for the Resident of KPK. Both males and females may apply these posts. For more posts to visit the Website: Jobsinpakistan.org
For the post of Veterinary Officer, it is necessary to have a Doctor or Veterinary Medicine or equivalent qualification in Veterinary Sciences from a recognized University and be registered with the Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council. Age range is 21 to 35 years.
For jobs of Junior Clerk education is Secondary School Certificate from a recognized board. Typing speed of 30 words per Minute. Age limit is 18 to 30 years old.
Name of Posts:
- Veterinary Officer (B-17)
- Junior Clerk (B-11)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Employees of government / semi-government agencies should submit their final application through appropriate channel
- If the candidate is applying for the post of two different categories, he should submit a separate application
- Candidates with the required educational qualifications and qualifications should submit a separate application on December 3, 2021
- Late submissions should not be considered. Application forms and deposit slips can be downloaded from the Allied Testing Service website
- Form processing fees can be deposited at HBL bank branches across the country
- Currently there is no need to attach copies of educational qualification experience documents with the application form
- For more information visit the official website of Allied Testing Services: www.ats.org.pk
|HOW TO APPLY|
- Correctly filled application form along with original deposit slips can be sent to Allied Testing Service through any courier service at Mailing Postal Address 171-G, Street No. 36 F-10/1 Islamabad.
- Manual applications will not be considered.
- Phone # 051-2153755