|Date of Post||03 February, 2021|
|Qualification||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|No. of Vacancies||08 Positions|
|Age Required||Maximum 30 years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Malakand, KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization||Board of Revenue KPK|
|Last Date of Apply||18 February, 2021|
Junior Clerk Malakand Jobs 2021 in Board of Revenue via JIP, Junior Clerk Malakand Jobs 2021 in Board of Revenue via JIP Apply Online Download Application, Junior Clerk Malakand Jobs 2021 in Board of Revenue via JIP Latest Advertisement, Junior Clerk Malakand Jobs 2021 in Board of Revenue via JIP Apply Visit Official Website.
Visit this Internet Website for Latest Jobs in Pakistan through new advertisement given as “Junior Clerk Malakand Jobs 2021 in Board of Revenue via JIP”. Board of Revenue KPK is an equal opportunity employer is providing great CAREERS to Pakistani Nationals only.
The commercial containing Latest Junior Clerk Malakand Jobs 2021 in Board of Revenue via JIP is published on 03 February, 2021. Interested Pakistani Nationals who have the domicile of relevant district / province can also approach the educational criteria can apply free of hand.
The individuals who have credentials set by authority such as (Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor) are encouraged to apply. Challenging employment opportunities are being provided to qualified, experienced, competent and committed Pakistani Nationals.
CAREERS are available for the tags of (Computer Operators, Junior Scale Stenographer, and Junior Clerk).
Interested job seekers are advised to submit Application Form along with required credentials, CNIC, Domicile & Other relevant / required documents by the closing Date 18 February, 2021. The employment authority reserve the right to decease / increase in the number of tags. All the selections against given positions will be conduct strictly on merit.
Name of Posts:
- Computer Operators
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Junior Clerk
Terms & Conditions:
- Application form and challan form can be download the website: www.pts.org.pk
- Application form and their document must be reach on time
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview
- Only shortlisted candidates can be called for test/interview
- Incomplete application will not be accepted’
- Government Servant shortlisted should be apply proper channel
- Original document must be bring on time of test/interview
- The closing date of application is 18 February, 2021
How to Apply:
- Interested individuals who meet the criteria are advised to visit the PTS website www.pts.org.pk to get Application Forms & Challan Forms.
- Applications will be receive at PTS Headquarters, Adeel Plaza, 3rd Floor, Fazal E Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Applications should contain attested copies of educational testimonials, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs.
- Official Website: www.sindhmazeen.gos.pk
Click on the image & full size view: