|Date of Post||17 February, 2021|
|Qualification||Primary, Middle, Matric|
|No. of Vacancies||19 Positions|
|Age Required||Maximum 35 years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|Organization||Police Department Punjab|
|Last Date of Apply||28 February, 2021|
Driver & Mali Quetta Jobs 2021 in Police Department Punjab via JIP, Driver & Mali Quetta Jobs 2021 in Police Department Punjab via JIP Apply Online Download Application, Driver & Mali Quetta Jobs 2021 in Police Department Punjab via JIP Latest Advertisement, Driver & Mali Quetta Jobs 2021 in Police Department Punjab via JIP Apply Visit Official Website.
Visit this Internet Website for Latest Jobs in Pakistan through new advertisement given as “Driver & Mali Quetta Jobs 2021 in Police Department Punjab via JIP”. Police Department Punjab is an equal opportunity employer is providing great CAREERS to Pakistani Nationals only.
The commercial containing Latest Driver & Mali Quetta Jobs 2021 in Police Department Punjab via JIP is published on 17 February, 2021. Interested Pakistani Nationals who have the domicile of relevant district / province can also approach the educational criteria can apply free of hand.
The individuals who have credentials set by authority such as (Primary, Middle, Matric) are encouraged to apply. Challenging employment opportunities are being provided to qualified, experienced, competent and committed Pakistani Nationals.
CAREERS are available for the tags of (Daftari, Naib Qasid, Care Taker, Driver, Cook, Sweeper, Mali, and Record Lifter).
Interested job seekers are advised to submit Application Form along with required credentials, CNIC, Domicile & Other relevant / required documents by the closing Date 28 February, 2021. The employment authority reserve the right to decease / increase in the number of tags. All the selections against given positions will be conduct strictly on merit.
Name of Posts:
- Naib Qasid
- Care Taker
- Record Lifter
Terms & Conditions:
- Application should be plain paper and must be reach on time
- No TA/DA will paid for test/interview
- Only shortlisted candidates can be called for test/interview
- Government Servant must be apply through proper channel
- Incomplete application will not be accepted
- Original document must be bring on time of test/interview
- The closing date of application is 28 February, 2021
How to Apply:
- Applications should be sent on plain paper to the Deputy Commissioner, Quetta.
- Attested copies of educational credentials, CNIC, domicile, experience certificates, and recent 2 photographs should be linked with the applications.
- All the documents should be attested.
Click on the image & full size view: