|Date of Post||01 October 2021|
|Qualification||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, DAE|
|No. of Vacancies||07 Positions|
|Age Required||Maximum 30 years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Mansehra, KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization||Deputy Commissioner Office|
|Last Date of Apply||14 October 2021|
Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs 2021 for Assistant & Stenographer, Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs 2021 for Assistant & Stenographer.
Apply Online Download Application, Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs 2021 for Assistant & Stenographer Latest Advertisement, Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs 2021 for Assistant & Stenographer Apply Visit Official Website.
Tap & Search this Internet Website for Latest Jobs in Pakistan through new advertisement given as “Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs 2021 for Assistant & Stenographer”.
Ministry of Law & Justice is an equal opportunity employer is providing great CAREERS to Pakistani Nationals only.
The commercial containing the Latest Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs 2021 for Assistant & Stenographer is published on 01 October 2021.
Interested Pakistani Nationals who have the domicile of relevant district/province can also approach the educational criteria can apply free of hand.
The individuals who have credentials set by an authority such as (Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, DAE) are encouraged to apply.
Challenging employment opportunities are being provided to qualified, experienced, competent, and committed Pakistani Nationals.
CAREERS are available for the tags of (Assistant, Muhararr, Stenographer, Sub Engineer).
Interested job seekers are advised to submit Application Form along with required credentials, CNIC, Domicile & Other relevant / required documents by the closing Date 11 October 2021.
The employment authority reserve the right to decrease/increase the number of tags. All the selections against given positions will be conduct strictly on merit.
- Sub Engineer
Terms & Conditions:
- The application form and the document must be reached on time
- No TA/DA will be paid for the test/interview
- Only shortlisted candidates can be called for test/interview
- Government Servant should be applied through proper channel
- Original documents must be brought at the time of test/interview
- The closing date of application is 01 October 2021
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants can get more information on the recruitment process and download the application form from the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk
- Candidates should deposit the Application Processing Fee Rs. 500/- for each post.
- Applications should reach the ETEA Office (Phase VII, Sector E-8, Street 13, Plot No 22 Near Hajj Complex، Phase 7 Hayatabad, Peshawar