|Date of Post||24 August 2021|
|Qualification||Primary, Matric, Intermediate|
|No. of Vacancies||11 Positions|
|Age Required||Maximum 45 years|
|Location||Rawalpindi, Sindh, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization||Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre|
|Last Date of Apply||08 September 2021|
Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre Rawalpindi Jobs 2021, Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre Rawalpindi Jobs 2021 Apply Online Download Application, Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre Rawalpindi Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement, Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre Rawalpindi Jobs 2021 Apply Visit Official Website.
Tap & Search this Internet Website for Latest Jobs in Pakistan through new advertisement given as “Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre Rawalpindi Jobs 2021”. Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre is an equal opportunity employer is providing great CAREERS to Pakistani Nationals only.
The commercial containing the Latest Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre Rawalpindi Jobs 2021 is published on 24 August 2021. Interested Pakistani Nationals who have the domicile of relevant district/province can also approach the educational criteria can apply free of hand.
The individuals who have credentials set by an authority such as (Primary, Matric, Intermediate) are encouraged to apply. Challenging employment opportunities are being provided to qualified, experienced, competent, and committed Pakistani Nationals.
CAREERS are available for the tags of (Cook, High Skilled, Laboratory Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Radiographer, Store man, Sweeper).
Interested job seekers are advised to submit Application Form along with required credentials, CNIC, Domicile & Other relevant / required documents by the closing Date 08 September 2021. The employment authority reserve the right to decrease/increase the number of tags. All the selections against given positions will be conducted strictly on merit.
- High Skilled
- Laboratory Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
- Store man
Terms & Conditions:
- Application form and the document must be reach on time
- No TA/DA will paid for test/interview
- Only shortlisted candidates can be called for test/interview
- Government Servant should be apply through proper channel
- Original documents must be bring on time of test/interview
- The closing date of application is 08 September 2021
How to Apply:
- Application Forms can be download from the AFBMTC website www.afbmtc-nibmt.org.pk
- Candidates can download this Application Form and send it to the Commandant, AFBMTC, Rawalpindi, with a postal order of Rs. 300/-.
- Application Form should also contain attested copies of computerized CNIC, Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates, Domicile, and Fresh Photographs.